Vision & Mission
Well integrated and highly specialized care for Women, Children & Newborns under one roof.
We value and recognize the contribution of every staff and foster a culture of innovation and lifelong learning.
We shall be committed to extend excellent service with focus on quality and patient safety, providing tertiary care, to be recognized as a health care provider nationally.
We will accomplish this through cooperation with other caregivers, to provide quality healthcare that is integrated, accessible, affordable and appropriate to the community's needs.
DPMI as Delhi Paramedical & Management Institute equipped with Advanced Study Courses was established in Delhi (INDIA) with the objective of providing quality Paramedical education at under 10th, 10+ 2, graduate levels to young aspirants in a stimulating environment of independent thinking and innovation in various disciplines of Health Care. DPMI is focused on value addition to the courses that it offers to the student community and provides the unique combination of technical excellence, opportunities, choices and experience. With rapid globalization of all economic activities, it is imperative that students develop a global outlook to become successful in the international arena. DPMI is managed by The PMTS of India and functions under its able leadership and guidance. The organization is registered in Delhi under Indian Constitution act 1860 Section 21. The Institution is working for promotion of the Paramedical, Health Education, Hotel Management, Aviation, Tourism and Journalism in the Country. This Institution is working towards creating a band of well trained Professionals.
Now these courses are available at our Panipat branch at nominal fee starting from Rs. 30-40 thousands only. These courses are well recognised. Every year hundreds of our students are joining all reputed hospitals in northern India.
- Certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology (CMLT)
- Certificate in Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Certificate in Medical Nursing Assistant (CMNA)
- Certificate in Multipurpose Health Worker (F/M) (CMHW)
- Certificate in Radiological Assistant (CRA)
- Certificate in Hospital Aids (CHA)
- Certificate in Community Health (CCH)
- Certificate in Dental Hygienist (CDH)
- Certificate in Ophthalmic Assistant (COA)
- Certificate in Ayurvedic Compounder (CAC)
- Certificate in SPA Treatment (CST)
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT)
- Diploma in Radio Imaging Technology (DRIT)
- Diploma in Operation Theater Technology (DOTT)
- Diploma in Sanitary Inspector (DSI)
- Diploma in First Aid Medical Care Emergency (DFMCE)
- Diploma in Rural Health Care (DHRC)
- Diploma in First Aid (DFA)
- Diploma in Optometry (DO)
- Diploma in Home Nursing (DHO)
- Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant (DOA)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Medical Lab Technology
Mr. Mandeep Singh
Address :659-R, Opposite Rotary Club, Model Town, Panipat-132103
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org